28 #PhD positions within the #Doctoral Programme, TALENT at the Faculty of #Science, #University of #Copenhagen
#Jobs #Interships #Trainings #Camps – UNIVERWORK.COM
Deadline: 1 October 2018
Open to: young researchers from all over the world
Benefits: monthly salary of EUR 2,597
The Doctoral Programme TALENT is offering 28 PhD scholarships in the below-mentioned 16 areas, commencing 1 January 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter.
- To manage and carry through the research project;
- Attend PhD courses;
- Write scientific articles and the PhD thesis;
- Teach and disseminate the research;
- To stay at an external research institution for a few months, preferably abroad;
- Work for the department.
- May not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Denmark for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to TALENT’s call deadline: 1 October 2018. Time spent on obtaining refugee status under the Geneva Convention, compulsory national service and/or short stays such as holidays are not taken into account.
- Must at the TALENT call deadline (1 October 2018) be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and must not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Must hold a relevant MSc degree at the time of applying. However, candidates, who do not hold an MSc degree, are also considered eligible if their credentials and CV equal those achieved on an MSc. This could be in the form of five years of full-time undergraduate and postgraduate education OR four years of full-time undergraduate education combined with relevant courses, fieldwork, scientific publications or conducted research (these aspects must be documented by uploading additional documents as part of the CV). The background is that applicants awarded a TALENT doctoral fellowship must be enrolled in the 180 ECTS/three year PhD programme at SCIENCE. To this end, the entry requirements as defined by SCIENCE’s PhD School have to be respected.
- Access to international and intersectoral collaborations and networking with a range of industrial organizations;
- Access to excellent research environments and infrastructures with world-leading research groups;
- Access to an extensive training and career mentoring programme with scientific training supplemented by tailor-made courses in a range of academic and transferable skills;
- Employment under world-leading working environments as all fellowships are funded fully in line with Danish employment conditions.
The Horizon 2020, Marie Skłodowska-Curie COFUND rules stipulate a minimum monthly salary of EUR 2,597 (EUR 31,164 pr. year), of which H2020/MSCA/COFUND covers EUR 1,855 (EUR 22,260 pr. year). As is outlined below, SCIENCE complies fully with these rules.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill in the online application form.
For more information, please read the official call.