Become a #Volunteer at the XVIII WFD #World #Congress
#Jobs #Interships #Trainings #Camps – UNIVERWORK.COM
Deadline: 30 September 2018
Open to: international candidates; must be over 18 years of age
Venue: 23 – 27 July 2019, Paris, France
Become a volunteer at the XVIII World Congress of the World Federation of the Deaf. Congress theme: Sign Language Rights for All. Sign Language Rights for All as the overarching theme of the XVIII World Congress of the World Federation of the Deaf (WFD) highlights that full enjoyment of linguistic rights is vital in facilitating the full inclusion of the Deaf Community within society.
The program will consist of:
– Opening Ceremony, Tuesday, July 23
– Plenary Keynote Lecture, Tuesday, July 23
– Thematic parallel sessions (on WFD topic commissions and Special Interest Groups), composed of plenary lectures and breakout sessions
– Workshops and debates
– Poster presentations
– Closing Ceremony, Saturday, July 27
Criteria to apply are as follows:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must know LSF and/or International Sign.
- You must be available for the entire time you are assigned to be on-duty.
- You must have your own financial resources for travel, food and accommodation.
Please note that no financial compensation will be offered. In return for services rendered, FNSF will provide approved volunteers with the following:
- Free registration.
- Lunch during scheduled work days.
- A ‘VOLUNTEER’ t-shirt to be worn when on-duty.
- An official congress bag.
- Access to the Exhibition and Congress sessions when off-duty.
How to apply?