#Boustany #Foundation #Harvard #University #MBA #Scholarship in #USA
#Jobs #Interships #Trainings #Camps – UNIVERWORK.COM
Deadline: 31 May 2019
Open to: international students
Scholarship: fully funded
The Boustany Foundation is awarding MBA Harvard Scholarship for the class commencing autumn. MBA Harvard Scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School.
HBS accepts three English language tests: the Internet-based version (only) of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT); the International English Language Testing System (IELTS); or the Pearson Test of English (PTE)
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise;
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme;
- English Language Requirements: The MBA Admissions Board discourages any candidate with a TOEFL score lower than 109 on the iBT, an IELTS score lower than 7.5, or a PTE score lower than 75 from applying.
- Financial aid amounts to USD 90,000 (USD 45,000 per year) towards tuition fees;
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
How to apply?
For more information, please visit the official web page.