Call for Applications, 4th EU ADA Summer School in Baku, Azerbaijan
Deadline: 20 May 2018
Open to: everyone above the age of 16 years
Venue: 25 June – 6 July 2018 / Baku, Azerbaijan
4th EU ADA Summer School organized by the Centre of Excellence in EU Studies, ADA University, German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and University of Bologna (Italy) is a two-week certificate summer programme organized annually at ADA University in Baku on June 25-July 6, 2018.
If you are local, foreign, graduate and undergraduate university students; researchers, professionals and individuals interested in EU related issues; civil servants dealing with EU Affairs; or just want to know more about European Union, how it works, cooperation with Azerbaijan, then this venue is right for you.
Certificates will be given to all participants of the 4th EU Summer School.
The EU Summer School includes the following topics:
- Understanding EU Foreign Policy on national, regional and global levels.
- EU interregional integration and its challenges
- Present and future design of European Neighbourhood and Eastern Partnership
- Internal and external perspectives on EU foreign affairs
- EU strategy in response to global challenges
- EU Foreign Policy instruments in responding to conflicts and crises
- Actual challenges of security, fiscal, economic, social and cultural policies
- Azerbaijan at the crossroads of Europe and Asia
Local, foreign, graduate and undergraduate university students; researchers, professionals and individuals interested in EU related issues; civil servants dealing with EU Affairs.
Everyone above the age of 16 years can apply
Programme fee: 100 euros
- The programme includes handout materials, lunch and coffee breaks for all participants.
- The programme fee does not include visa, flight and transportation fees.
IMPORTANT NOTE: for limited number of international applicants and national applicants living outside of Baku, accommodation will be provided on behalf of the ADA University
- Application deadline: 20 May 2018
- Decisions announce: 25 May 2018
- Programme fee submission: by 10 June 2018
For questions, please contact us at: email@example.com