Deadline: 18 June 2018
Open to: participants between the ages of 18 and 30 years old, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running
Venue: 27 September – 1 October 2018 in Evoia, Greece
brings together some of the world’s top social innovators, who have dedicated their lives to solving a social problem and have the skills and mindset to collaborate for collective impact.
Are you the leader or founder of a social venture that focuses on: spreading values of diversity, cross-cultural understanding, intercultural education, social cohesion, peace-building, migration and integration or dialogue between groups (e.g. religious, political, generational)? If so, this is for you! Please join on at a ChangemakerXChange summit aimed at connecting, learning and collaborating. You’ll be spending five days alongside inspiring peers and mentors, all innovating in this exciting and pressing field.
The summit will take place from Thursday, September 27 evening until Monday, October 1 morning. Participants must be able to attend all days.
Co-created by Ashoka and the Robert Bosch Stiftung
, ChangemakerXchange is a global collaboration platform for young changemakers to connect and co-create with peers around the world!
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Must be aged between 18 and 30.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must come from one of the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Austria, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Yemen.
ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from [Evoia, Greece] as well as all of the conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.). However a modest participation fee of 100 EURO to cover part of the costs will be charged. (A limited number of stipends in special cases are available upon request. If you really do require a stipend please let us know in the application form).
The deadline for applications is midnight GMT on June 18 2018. The summit will be in a beautiful space and will follow an unconference setup focused on human connection, wellbeing, peer learning and collaboration.
There will also be spaces in the agenda to focus on dealing with conflict as changemakers and looking at skills, tools and different approaches to get better at this therefore improving our wellbeing and ability to collaborate and have the impact we want in the world!
Please make sure to read the following information carefully before applying. Should you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org