Deadline: 26 July 2018
Open to: students or recent graduates
Benefits: fully funded
The European Foundation Centre, based in Brussels, is the platform for and champion of institutional philanthropy – with a focus on Europe, but also with an eye to the global philanthropic landscape. EFC is an international network of 200+ member foundations working in areas as diverse as culture, migration, health, socio-economic development and employment, scientific excellence, civil and human rights, environment.
- Production of meeting reports, presentations, press releases, etc.;
- Proofreading and editing;
- Updating the EFC’s website;
- Contributing to the EFC’s social media strategy;
- Updating media and member databases;
- Assisting in the organization and follow-up of department meetings and other administrative tasks relating to the activities of the department;
- Fulfilling reception duties and supporting the organization of events promoted by the EFC and its members (travel and attendance at external meetings when needed).
- Be a student or recent graduate;
- Be a native English speaker or equivalent (knowledge of other languages is an asset);
- Have a very good organizational, communication, writing, and editing skills (essential);
- Be interested in learning about European philanthropy and civil society;
- Have strong computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets, databases, CMS – WordPress preferably);
- Be creative and enthusiastic;
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of an international team.
- Paid internship (EUR 780/month) from September 2018 – August 2019;
- Public transport pass within Brussels;
- Up to EUR 300 travel allowance to return home (non-Belgian citizens);
- A free language course (max.EUR 125 per year);
- 12 days holiday;
- Lunch vouchers.
How to apply?
Send your CV and a cover letter by 26th July 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention “Communications Intern” in the subject line.ut!
For more information, please visit the official web page.