#EUROPOL 2018 #LAW ENFORCEMENT #PHOTO #COMPETITION
Deadline: 31 July 2018
Open to: professional and amateur photographers working for law enforcement agencies and law enforcement magazines in EU countries and countries
Award: two-night trip for two people to The Hague or Amsterdam, with a visit to Europol
Polish your camera lens and win a trip for two to The Netherlands!
Interested? Then it’s simple – send your best shot capturing the essence of the challenging and rewarding work of law enforcement, and you will be entered into the competition to win a trip for two to Europol’s headquarters.
Choose from three different categories for entries:
- Making Europe safer. EU law enforcement and customs officers during operational work, making Europe a safer place;
- Practice makes perfect. Training exercises and maneuvers;
- Freestyle. Law enforcement pictured in abstract, panorama and artistic form;
- Entries are welcome from all professional and amateur photographers working for law enforcement agencies and law enforcement magazines from the EU and countries with Europol agreements;
- Each photographer can submit up to five photographs.
- The top three photographs will win a two-night trip for two people to The Hague or Amsterdam, with a visit to Europol;
- Other outstanding entries will be selected for use in Europol’s 2019 calendars, publications and other communication products.
How to Apply?
- Step 1
Download the PDF application pack in your preferred language, completing all obligatory competition paperwork to validate your entry.
- Step 2
Complete the Entry form
- Step 3
Upload your photographs. Maximum 5 photos, minimum resolution 3500 x 2500 pixels, jpeg or tif format, max 25 MB each.
For more information please visit the official website.