Deadline: 31 July 2018
Open to: candidates not older than 22 years and from the countries mentioned bellow
Scholarships: fully funded
The Ministry of Education and Science of The Republic of Macedonia announces this Call for Applications for full undergraduate scholarships, for the academic 2018/2018, at the University of Information Science and Technology “St Paul the Apostle” in Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia.
The scholarships are available to undergraduate studies in one of the following programmes:
- Faculty of Communication Networks and Security (CNS);
- Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE);
- Faculty of Information Systems, Visualization, Multimedia and Animation (ISVMA);
- Faculty of Information and Communication Science (ICS);
- Study Program of Digital Business Informatics (DBI);
- Faculty of Applied IT, Machine Intelligence and Robotics (AITMIR);
- Study Program of E-Government, E-Business and E-Culture.
- Not older than 22 year old;
- One full scholarship will be awarded to a candidate from each of the eligible countries: USA, the Organization of American States (OAS), France, Austria, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, China, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Mongolia, India, Indonesia, Egypt, Morocco, Kazakhstan, Portugal, Cyprus, Spain, Armenia, Belarus, Thailand, Israel, Jordan, Georgia, Romania, and Greece.
- Full tuition fees;
- Visa and residence permit fees;
- Return airfare from the applicant’s home country;
- Accommodation and food (full board) at the University’s dorm “Nikola Karev” in Ohrid, the Republic of Macedonia for 10 months per year, as well as for the months of July and August if the student does not return home;
- A monthly allowance of 5,000 MKD (approximately 82 EUR) for 9 months per year;
- Primary healthcare insurance.
HOW TO APPLY?
All prospective students should note that the application process will be open until 31.07.2018. All students must send their hard copy applications and documents to the address of the Ministry of Education and Science below.
To complete the application, the candidates are required to provide electronic copies from the following original documents:
- Application Form;
- Official high school diploma or certificate (where applicable);
- Official transcripts;
- Proof of English proficiency. All students whose first language is not English are required to provide evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is appropriate for the programme they are applying;
Ministry for Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia
Sv. KiriliI Metodij Street, No.54
Republic of Macedonia