Deadline: 15 June 2018
Open to: innovative start-ups from across the globe
Benefits: cash stipend – around USD 15.082 mentorship and more
The Global FinTech Hackcelerator 2018 is looking for the most innovative start-ups from across the globe who can address problem statements contributed by the Global FinTech community and the financial services industry.
They are inviting start-ups to apply to the programme and demonstrate how their solution can address industry pain points highlighted by their chosen problem statements. Selected 20 teams for the 12-week hackcelerator programme, assigning a corporate champion to provide mentorship to help them customize their market-ready solutions into contextualized prototypes for industry adoption.
What does the industry need?
This year, there will be 3 focus areas and a general category.
There is a general category is for problem statements which do not fall into the 3 areas listed but do enable financial institutions to enhance customer experience or increase their efficiency.
Solutions which empower consumers and businesses to gain access to financial services.
Solutions to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, especially when financial institutions engage in corporate activities.
Solutions to help the financial institutions transform and shape the future state of insurance.
Solutions which enable financial institutions to enhance customer experience or increase their efficiency.
If you are a start-up who…
- Has an innovative concept – an Innovative solution that can address the problem statement;
- Has a unique proposition – Distinct from existing solutions and utilizes unique technology;
- Shows business potential – Business model, customer experience and collaborative applicability to the industry;
- Can demonstrate your ability to execute – Strong company track record, and technical ability and industry knowledge;
- Contextualized for Impact – Real client owners looking for solutions contextualized for their specific needs;
- Cash Stipend – around USD 15.082 cash stipend for all 20 selected teams and additional cash prizes for the top 3;
- Mentorship – Business guidance and support from leaders in the industry;
- Development Infrastructure – Technology support for your solution;
- Network – Connect with the FinTech ecosystem;
- Adoption and Collaboration – Opportunity to join Corporate Adoption programmes and collaborative ecosystems (e.g. KPMG Digital Village);
HOW TO APPLY?