#Jobs #Interships #Trainings #Camps – UNIVERWORK.COM
Deadline: 31 October 2018
Open to: photographers aged 18 or over
Award: grand prize – USD 120,000
The Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum International Photography Award (HIPA) is an international photography award established in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates.
After the conclusion of ‘The Moment’ season, a new chapter of creativity and inspiration begins with the eighth season of a competition titled, ‘Hope’. This new concept will no doubt have countless interpretations that will test talented photographers from around the world in their quest for photographic excellence.
This season, HIPA will introduce a new form of dialogue which is commonly shared by various human civilizations and cultures. ‘Hope’ is a dialogue that calls for the strengthening and consolidating of our ideologies and behavior patterns, it is an infinite fuel for life. Hope will be the main theme of the season.
- Participants must be individuals aged eighteen (18) years or over at the time of the Submission(s);
- You hereby certify that you are eighteen (18) years old or older at the date of submitting your Photo(s)/Video(s) to the Competition;
- You further understand and agree that HIPA will automatically and without further notice discard any Photo(s)/Video(s) that are found to be submitted by a participant that is below eighteen (18) years old at the time of the Submission.
- The Grand Prize (USD 120,000) will be chosen from any category available this season, and not only from the main theme;
- There are THREE Special Awards for the eighth Season and they are; ‘The Photography Appreciation Award’, ‘The Photography Content Creator Award’ and the ‘Emerging Person/Organisation in Photography Award’.
How to apply?
For more information, please visit the official web page.