Dates: June 24-27, 2018 | Register here
Prices: USD 1695,-
Location: Boston, the United States
People, applications and devices are gravitating toward a digital world where they all recognize and interact with each other.
This digital world is being built on a foundation of identity security designed by a community of people with a shared vision, from technologists and practitioners to thought leaders and end users. This is the identiverse.
What started eight years ago as the Cloud Identity Summit
has evolved into something much bigger. It lives and breathes every day. And once a year it really shines. It summons the brightest minds in identity and security to gather and share the tools, technology and best practices that are built for today and the future.
The identiverse positions enterprises to realize the full potential of a digital economy—one where identity unlocks uncompromising digital experiences that are secure and seamless for everyone.
- Get inspired: Identiverse is where you expand your skills and get ahead.
- Network smarter: Engage with all the right identity leaders and make lasting connections.
- Make a difference: Share insights and shape the industry.
A YEAR’S WORTH OF LEARNING IN 4 DAYS
8 Keynotes, 50+ Sessions, 50+ Master Classes
- Digital Identity Architecture & Standards
The bedrock of our industry! Catch up on the latest in UMA, OpenID Connect, OAuth, FIDO, distributed ledgers, self-sovereign identity, zero-knowledge proof and more.
- Customer Identity
Give your customer identity the attention it needs. Get the guidance of best practices that’ll help you deliver your digital transformation projects.
- Devices & ThingsMobile devices and, connected ‘things’ are an expanding frontier. We need continuous education to learn and adapt to this new world.
- Enterprise IdentityLearn how global enterprises are deploying identity solutions. Apply their best practices to your own work.
- Privacy, Policy & GovernanceGDPR is only one piece of the puzzle. Evolving regulations present an opportunity to streamline operations and better protect customers, users and IPs.
- Identity SecurityAccess management, authentication, authorization, API security… the era of open everything is here. Identity is how we’ll secure it, and make it useful.
Interested in attending the Identiverse 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.
. source post