Deadline: 28 February 2019
Open to: individuals of all ages and nationalities
Benefits: EUR 500 and an invitation to a fully funded international workshop
Imagine Europe is an idea contest inviting everyone (all ages & nationalities) to present their vision of Europe in 2050 in a short written and video-recorded pitch.
The contest is presented by a series of European Partners and has received initial funding under the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.
Imagine Europe aims to encourage persons of all ages:
- to reflect on possible solutions to issues of high concern to Europe and the world community;
- to contribute to the future development of the European Union
- to communicate their ideas in powerful ways in order to inspire an increasing number of people to participate in the European Public Sphere.
Imagine Europe further aims to:
- contribute to the strengthening of the European public sphere which can help to protect and foster our common good;
- strengthen the link between citizens and decision-making structures;
- foster young people’s interest in the debates at the European Parliament;
- motivate participants to strengthen their awareness of important social achievements by their predecessors and to become familiar with important European and world literature;
- give young people the opportunity to practice their writing, rhetorical and presentation skills.
Individuals of all ages and nationalities are eligible for this contest.
At least 5 participants will win EUR500 each and will be invited to an international workshop with European decision-makers and change-makers (travel, accommodation and subsistence costs covered). The dates of the international workshop(s) will be set in accordance with winner’s availabilities.
How to apply?
Submit your written & recorded pitch here.
For more detailed information, please visit the official website.