Junior Engineering Academy 2018 by Tunza Eco Generation
DEADLINE – May 22, 2018
Eco-generation of Samsung Engineering would like to offer opportunities to the young students to participate in the 2018 Junior Engineering Academy which will be held in Seoul, South Korea on August 6th-10th, 2018 to explore the environmental awareness activities. Winners will be given the opportunities to participate in the 2018 Junior Engineering Academy which program includes specialist lecture, laboratory demonstrations and experiments, hands-on project, presentation competition and a variety of other activities in order to advance their awareness on the role and commitment to energy efficiency, energy conservation, and mitigating energy-related impacts on the environment. Junior Engineering Academy will be held at Samsung GEC, headquarter of Samsung Engineering in Seoul, South Korea.
B. Facilitator: Eco-generation member aged 18 or older
– Effective date of age determination is as of 22nd May, 2018.
– To create an account and to become an Eco-generation member.
Eligible Regions: Open For All
- Make a Video clip of you talking about ‘Why I should attend this Junior Engineering Academy‘ within 2 minutes. Tell us about your dream in the future and why it’s important to relate engineering to your dream.
- Upload it to Youtube with the UNLISTED option. You may use other streaming or cloud service to upload your video.
- Fill out the online application form as well as the video link or the downloadable link.
- Please write a brief of your video clip in the content column.
- Copy your Youtube link or downloadable video link and paste it in the URL box under a Content box.
- Attach your CV in the attachment column. (MS Word and