Deadline: 15 August 2018
Open to: applicants from around the world
Grant: EUR 350,000 per year for 3 years
The aim of the Research Grant is to create new sustainable partnerships with leading global science and technology players to work on breakthrough science and to generate valuable seeds for future business.
Merck is a vibrant team of specialists in Healthcare, Life Science, and Performance Materials.
Researchers from around the world may apply for the grants.
The research proposed for the grant must not:
- involve interventional clinical research;
- involve the testing of competitors’ products.
- Merck intends to provide research grants of up to EUR 350,000 per year for 3 years in several topic areas;
- Top submitters will be invited to a Deep Dive workshop to further advance the proposals together with Merck scientists;
- The deep dive workshop will include a decision on grant recipients;
- Merck will cover all travel and accommodation costs.
- Furthermore, grant winners may gain access to meaningful collaborations within Merck and all the resources and connections that this allows.
HOW TO APPLY?
Fill the application form using only non-confidential information & send it via email to 350 researchgrants-at-merckgroup.com
For more information please visit the official website.