Eligible Regions: Europe, Australia, Africa, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, South Africa, Egypt, Turkey, UAE,
Interested students can send their updated profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: June 10, 2018
Click Labs is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Business Intern for a period of 6 months with a view for a long-term position.
- Support the Business Development team’s initiative to strategically grow the business.
- Gather, uncover and consolidate market research to help identify new opportunities and compare competitive business models
- Assist with building sales funnel to support business objectives as identified
- Attend meetings and provide insight into discussions.
- Special projects as needed
Click Labs Internship Program:
Click Labs believes interns are the future of our company! We are looking for bright, motivated and eager students to join the team for the Fall (July to Sept) of 2018. This is a 26-week internship program full of awesome projects, intense learning, and even more fun! Through mentoring from fellow BD ninjas you will gain tremendous experience in multiple functional areas, setting the stage for an international career at Click Labs.
When you work at Click Labs, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That, and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive package: Stipend based internship with accommodation facility.
- A Culture of Caring: Click Labs not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. They host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location: Click Labs are located in Chandigarh, one of the top 3 cleanest cities of India (National Govt. Study, 2018) – just minutes away from the of Shivalik ranges.
- World-class communicator. You have what it takes to author short and sweet introductory emails, articulate clear asks, and customize messaging on the fly.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. You’re quick to develop a point of view and support it with what you’ve learned from our external partners and customers.
- Whatever-it-takes attitude. You’re excited to prioritize and execute business growth strategies and take direction from teammates.
- Own problems end-to-end. They have an ownership driven culture and we want you to drive.
- Think big. they have lofty goals and they want them to excite you, not intimidate you.