Deadline: 10 September 2018
Open to: college graduate, with at least three years of work or postgraduate study
Fellowship: fully funded
TechCongress is building 21st century government with technology talent through the Congressional Innovation Fellowship. They are bridging the divide between Congress and the technology sector by placing tech-savvy individuals like you to work with Members of Congress and Congressional Committees in order to build capacity in Congress, train cross-sector leaders — who can understand the challenges of government and in the technology community — and keep Congress up to date about the latest challenges and opportunities relating to technology.
- College graduate, with at least three years of work or postgraduate study;
- Tech savvy, with experience working in or studying the technology sector;
- Great interpersonal and communications skills;
- Some technical ability;
- Ability to explain technology to those that aren’t as familiar with technology tools or concepts;
- Track record of success taking initiative and working with others;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment;
- Committed to helping get Members of Congress and Congressional staff up to speed on technology issues.
The Congressional Innovation Fellowship provides a unique opportunity to change Congress by injecting desperately needed technological expertise into the Legislative Branch. Fellows receive competitive stipend and benefits during their nine-month residency to ensure that they can achieve maximum impact.
- USD 80,000/year equivalent stipend;
- Health insurance supplement of up to USD 400/month;
- Relocation allowance of up to USD 2,500;
- Equipment or travel allowance of up to USD 1,500.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.