Deadline: 23 July 2018
Open to: applicants that have university degree of at least 3 years
Benefits: monthly grant of EUR 1,150
Are you a young graduate searching for a challenging experience in a stimulating and dynamic EU Agency? Do you want to apply your skills and knowledge in one of the areas within EFSA’s remit? Are you interested in being part of a rewarding mission in multinational settings?
Look no further and apply for a traineeship at EFSA. As a trainee, you will contribute to the general activities of the Agency, through a rewarding and challenging experience.
Under the supervision of your traineeship adviser within the unit of assignment, you will have the opportunity to:
- Get a first-hand experience in the workings of a scientific EU Agency, developing new competencies and skills in line with your personal interests and professional aspirations;
- Contribute to the overall objectives of the unit by supporting in drafting documents and reports, handling scientific and/or administrative work, searching and reviewing literature, and ensuring timely communication of outcomes;
- Contribute to specific projects and activities with new ideas and innovative solutions;
- Contribute to the planning and monitoring of the unit’s activities.
You will play an active role in an organization that makes a difference to the lives of 500 million EU citizens.
EFSA employs approximately 440 staff members and its Scientific Committee and Panels engage highly qualified and independent scientific experts. Every position within EFSA plays an important part in creating an inspirational environment in which to work and develop.
- Have obtained a university degree of at least 3 years by the closing date of applications;
- Have a good knowledge of English (minimum level: B2 according to CEFR);
- Have never been an EFSA trainee or employed by EFSA in any capacity, receiving any sort of remuneration;
- Meet the character requirements needed for the duties involved (e.g. a sworn affidavit to the effect that you have no criminal record).
The selected trainees would receive a monthly grant of EUR 1,150.
HOW TO APPLY?
In order to apply, please fill in the application.
For more information, please visit the official web page.