Application Deadline: May 29, 2018
Open for all.
The World Forum for Democracy will take place on 19-21 November in Strasbourg, France. The 2018 World Forum for Democracy will address the fight to eradicate all forms of violence against women and women’s role in public, private and economic life. This year’s theme is “Women’s participation in public and political affairs and combating violence against women”.
Organisations/institutions worldwide are invited to express their interest in presenting an initiative aimed at changing the diverse range of experiences women are facing.
- Opportunity to discuss with speakers from all continents, including politicians, public and private officials, international organizations, civil society, academics, as well as survivors of violence and discrimination who will share their experience and discuss how to improve the current situation.
- The labs will allow participants to learn about ground-breaking initiatives that offer responses to the key questions above based on an analysis of their real impact and replicability
- The Forum participants will vote to choose the winner of the Democracy Innovation Award among the presented initiatives.
- Any public or private organization is eligible to apply.
- One presenter for the selected initiatives will be invited to Strasbourg to take part in the World Forum.
- Applicants are required to submit their answers to the questionnaire in the appendix and send it to email@example.com by 30 May 2018, midnight CEST.
- The World Forum Task Force will select the most interesting and relevant proposals in June 2018.
APPLY NOWOFFICIAL LINK